Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Behold! A photographic surprise by Amanda Smith Wyoming Photographer


While out with our faithful and ever inquisitive Heifers on this cold winter's day, I decided to get down to ground level with myself and my trusty camera, and snap a shot of them showing off their inquisitive ways. Just as I focused in....this happened. She walked right up through the middle of them, and just stood there. 
  


"Behold" by Amanda Smith Wyoming Photographer ©


I was so surprised that I wasn't even sure what I was seeing at first! Needless to say this little peewee lamb got her own personally chauffeured ride back to her rightful owners on a ranch not too far from ours. Our Heifers had become her greatest protectors.  What a beautiful lesson learned today, knowing that even while we are a frail little lamb on a cold winter's day, He will always help us find our way. :)  ♡ ♡ ♡ Have a Blessed day, and stay safe and warm! :)


God Bless!